COVID-19: Tips To Stay Safe In A Co-Living/PG
With COVID-19 outbreak and nationwide lockdown, people who are away from their family are affected the most. They are missing their family and concerned about safety. We at Shree Durga PG For Girls understand the seriousness of the situation and are taking necessary precautions to maintain social distancing and right hygiene within the building. With flights and trains cancelled due to the outbreak of Coronavirus in India, people left with no other option than living in their rented accommodation. As a responsible owner of Girls PG In Laxmi Nagar, we are taking full precautions and working as per the guidelines, however, here are a few tips for all sharing the co-living/PG rooms.
- Keep your mouth cover and maintain a healthy distance from another person
- Maintain good hygiene, sanitize your personal devices like laptops, phones, chargers, door knobs etc.
- Keep your soap, towel & bed, separate and avoid touching the common facilities.
- Request your roommate to practice hygiene and maintain social distancing.
- If possible, get yourself a single sharing room and if you are staying two people together, make sure you maintain the right distance and hygiene
These simple tips can help you stay safe during this COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking all the precautions from our side, but you should also follow the guidelines to stay safe. As the best Women PG In Laxmi Nagar, we understand our responsibility toward people accommodating at our PG and following all the guidelines issued by the government to maintain safety.